Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Terrorist Report: March 2, 2021. There is Drilling going on in the patio right below (either the room directly beneath mine or the room two floors down. I am on the 4th floor but the 1st floor is a parking garage. The noise is so loud you can hear it everywhere. my tiny studio. It is a warm day, the terrorists have broken my air conditioning so I must keep the one sliding patio door open all day (plus there is so much fungus in this room that I must keep the doors open so I am not poisoned to death by inhalation of this rancid stink the terrorists spray into my room on a daily basis, plus fungus and mold. It sounds like they are boring holes or cutting wood, it's very loud machinery. Months and months of pounding and drilling on the walls for hours per day, in this room which is the same tiny space as the size of this room I have been forced into. As usual, this is an obvious terrorist "sound" attack. The terrorists pounded and drilled into the walls beneath this studio for over 6 months in the 2 1/2 years I have lived here. For over 4 months I had no internet and I could only afford to write at an internet shop (because my money was being stolen in this room by terrorists) so whenever I would write for the 2-3 times per month at an internet cafe, I had to fight to get words out as hacking was horrific, and then I "forgot" to mention the noise terror campaign because of the brain-altering tech always aimed at me when I write. Thus I lived with the noise, which the terrorist "landlord" told me was not happening and that the management and the people beneath me also lied and said it never happened (pounding into the walls and drilling for 8 hours per day, 6 days per week for 4 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment