Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Floyd trial in Minneapolis: The change of Venue from Hennepin County (mutli-racial) to a mostly white county: my prediction which I wrote on Facebook, on May 26, 2020 is coming true. The real issue is of the same protocol for promotion used by the terrorist actors and politicians exploiting, torturing and raping, beating assaulting me using these technologies not only to obtain ideas and then crush me in every way possible (but yet to keep me intact enough to extract a "baby" out of me from someone I doubt I would ever want to have anything to do with who has raped and abused me for years, there is now a long line of them waiting to obtain this out of me). Yet, the system of bribery, promotions and huge financial gifts in order to corrupt all systems and install the fascist leadership into all positions of power remains. The "reward" that the family of Floyd has received has been touted as one of the greatest acknowledgements for "Black people" by the establishment lawyer chosen to accept this (bribe) award settlement. That the settlement was awarded immediately while the jury selection is taking place has proven to be a Trojan Horse and a ripe opening for change of venue, conveniently into a white county away from the "news" sources that the liars claim anyone outside of Minneapolis is incapable of reading in their one-source media structure. Yes, I have worked for a major news outlet and have seen that the news is simply reported by a few major sources (i.e. Reuters or Associated Press) and the editors of each newspaper simply rewrite the byline and then regurgitate the news to the supposed "independent' newspapers or media outlets).

 As it is becoming not merely impossible for me to type, think and write due to the extreme blocks used against me via these hacking/malware technologies and brain-altering tech used simultaneously (plus, always, rewriting of my posts by hackers absolutely discrediting what I attempt to write).


I have at least three ideas which are "threatening" to the people attacking me. I will concentrate on a subject which of course is a thorn in their otherwise seamless system of oppression cloaked in the name of 1st Amendment "rights") only for members of their lying and concealment group of mind control programming distortions, inc, GmbH, Ltd., etc etc--the global partnership of these terrorists who "control" the media and likewise the alternative news sources).

---------

When I first heard of the George Floyd murder, I believe it was the day after it happened on May 26, 2021 (or in Thailand, perhaps the date I wrote about it was on May 27 since I am 12 hours ahead of US time zones). I wrote that the venue would be changed from Hennepin County to another country. Similar to the Los Angeles beating of Rodney King, where the trial was moved from the county with a huge racial diversity into an all-white jury representing the demographics of Simi Valley.

-------

Now, to further this attack upon me, I had to do an actual search to be able to access the thoughts that are being blocked due to this attack upon my brain. I could not remember the name Rodney King as I was typing this. The usual attack upon me is such that I cannot "remember any relevant term until I get up from this spot in front of my laptop, move away from this isolated spot, and either wash my hands or walk far away and do something else. Immediately what was a complete blank in my brain suddenly re-appears as if by magic. There is undoubtedly (to my assessment of the mind control tech aimed at me while I type) an absolute block to my cognitive functioning as I type, which is stopped as soon as I move away from the laptop. I have to wonder if this tech has been installed into my laptop or is being directed from some source that is pointed into this area where I am sitting (could it be a "through-wall" technology or is there some microchip implant in my brain that is being triggered to block various brain-mapped areas of cognition while I type and also struggle to fight hacker blocks to the keyboard and to my motor skills?).


I want to add, in addition, that in the sentence below I wrote the word facade, which my spellcheck has underlined in red. Many words I have used that are more elaborate than a simple one-syllable level of vocabulary are likewise underlined as if spelled wrong by all systems I use. The attempt to endlessly demean me by this group extends even to writing words that more eloquently describe various situations. Thus the attack upon me is so multi-pronged to both extract information and then to quell my every attempt to use my own mental exercise in expansion and awareness and most importantly (for these attackers) to be able to convey my thoughts effectively so that there is any iota of threat to the parameters they set upon the brainwashing of the population of for the narrow-minded paradigms that these haters want to entrench--in the forms of feigning that they have an open and free society but in actuality they are deadly set upon enforcing a strict code of silencing and thwarting of any truly dissenting opinion. Whatever can be stolen for the purpose of presenting a false diametrical system will be stolen, and this technology being used upon me is one form this entire global structure of terrorists is so fully embracing for these very purposes of establishing the facade of a fully-functioning free society.

------------

The protocol remains: as H-wood actors create the facade and illusion of opposition to tyrannical forces, all are offered immense sums of money and rewards for following the grim reaper leading society off a cliff into an abyss of despotism and autocratic and tyrannical rulership--they expect that they will be put into major mind control leadership positions of brainwashing technocratic reformation of what had been a semi-functioning Democratic Society. They all hail their former Los Angeles Hollywood "B-actor" favorite Reagan as their hero in this attempt which has generated so many economic crises and a swarm of actors vying for political office in order to continue the puppetry of politics, in a most notably effective way of mesmerizing the public into following their lead role performances with all these enticements behind them.

-------

Back to Minneapolis with this very famous lawyer representing the Floyd family, touting this wonderful $27 million dollar settlement to the Floyd family as a gesture of recognition of the "Black" people. Other news sources have claimed that this is precedent and that such an award handed during the jury selection process has never been seen to this extent before. These are attorneys who have years of experience behind them. Because of this settlement which reached national/international news outlets and has been branched out into all news sources that are mainstream and "relevant" to public digestion/ingestion, the trial is now being suspended and the question remains, should the trial be moved to another county because, apparently, no one outside of multi-racial Hennepin County has never heard of this settlement outside of that one county in Minneapolis? 


I also know a bit about Minnesota, having lived in Minneapolis during college. I wrote on the same series of posts when I made my response to the Floyd murder that I, and many others, believe that Prince was ASSASSINATED by this group of stealth operator terrorists who form a gigantic global organization of structured assassins and life-property-limb and character assassination efforts, terrorists that this group contains and promotes and coaches and trains from near infancy into death and consolidates through these effective means of mind control and propaganda. 

Prince, as I believe and many others do as well, had an autopsy and a murder investigation outside of Hennepin County. I am not lazy but at this moment do not want to go back to my thousands of Facebook posts or dig though layers of articles on the subject of the questionable account of death that the county in which Prince mysteriously died held this dubious inquest and reportage into his death. My premise at the time of writing my posts on Facebook, including posts on G. Floyd and that murder, was that if the inquest into Prince's death had been handled in Hennepin County (Minneapolis), I believed that the results of the official "Cause of Death" may have been different and more reflective of a perhaps conspiracy of murder. Perhaps. There were flaws in the murder investigation of Prince that I mentioned or commented upon as my assessment, based only on this partially informed "arm-chair" commentator) response. I wrote then that I believed that the George Floyd trial, when it went to court, would be moved to another mostly white county. Similar to Rodney King, and similar to the Prince murder investigation and findings.

Now it is happening, thanks to the "black" lawyer representing the family. Thanks to his inclusion in the Nazi organization. The black people who are part of this structure of terrorist fascist Nazis are put there because they WILL take the money and then allow for a verdict of Innocent while raking in millions of dollars in covert hand-outs for their prize roles in helping deflect racism into a more convenient series of mishaps and excuses. Silence is the golden word for how this is always accomplished. While they are descrying racism on one hand, they are being paid millions on the other hand to quote old tired slogans but to keep SILENT about how their actions are leading to a weakening and watering down effect on the real fight against racism.

Thus, what appears to be a very fortunate settlement for the family of the victim, with the lawyer endlessly touted by mainstream establishment (I don't feel like looking his name up, and also the hacking is slowing down and blocking typing so badly, and I must pound down on the keys with my entire hand and arm strength by now it's like pounding and pounding down and endlessly backspacing and retyping as hackers block everything but I can barely get things out)

and so, the censorship continues

the black attorney representing the Floyd family, who is so "famous" for his other trials, and has so much "experience" in the matter of defending victims, this bald black male, has effectively created a fertile ground for more bs to occur and for more white supremacy to flourish and grow. 

He should have known and he does know that this will create the ground upon which the trial will have to change venue. With all his money obtained from the media coverage and his fame and fortune derived and the media coverage of the clown circus settlement which he is in the forefront of, as if he's done a wonderful job once again of "fighting against racism" mostly with his well-trained mouth and complicity into the white supremacist Nazi organization to which these famous personalities are all inducted into and by (foreign controlled by vicious and violent genocidal Nazis all smilling and claiming in their public discourses that they are so against Nazism and they are fighting for "democracy").

---------

Thus, another huge award goes to the worst sell-out that George Floyd is experiencing. I have to wonder as well if the family of Floyd is happier about each obtaining millions of dollars or whether they care about the change of venue where an all-White jury will dismiss charges or reduce the level of crime to perhaps a Manslaughter charge or even INNOCENT.

------------------

As I have pounded down and fought to type for so many years now (meaning endlessly censored and stifled, with my posts only reaching the Nazis who form this group, this global group and never to the real public for which I have intended this to reach--all my writing is censored and only terrorists from this hate organization either read my posts or respond).

The protocol and the systematic hypocritical sell-out by all these "Progressives" and people "fighting" against racism and sexism is that they are promoted, they are paid in millions or huge amounts or free deals (the payment schedule reduces the farther down the socioeconomic ladder you go for each participant)--and they claim they are representatives of fighting against corruption and evil, but through their "backdoor" covert policies and their tricks of diversion, they seem to be fighting but they are opening another door for the exoneration of criminals and terrorists/fascists and Nazis. They befriend the Nazis they claim they are fighting against in order to have more leverage in the media industry of mass consumer mind control and programming. They then form a monopoly and the lies and farcical FACADE continues. 

The George Floyd murder trial is thus going according to "plan" and I understood that this would happen immediately. How convenient these minority minions are for the fascist white supremacists when they play this game and it appears that a fortunate gain has been made in the fight against racism.

That applies to the same principles of this generic template/formula when it comes to the blonde NazI women and their black shadow puppets all putting out the same but for the purpose of re-establishing white male supremacy rapists and murdering bigots who use these women alongside them in their shows of marital fidelity and "love".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...