Wednesday, March 10, 2021

My last post was yet another appeal to please get this sick and disgusting abuser actor from teleporting or attacking me. This is into the 2nd month+ of this criminal terrorist actor/politician who is revolting on every level towards me, as he is very happy about and receiving absolute awards and promotions from his NazI organization which also has sponsored so many others for the last decade (and much longer) but for ten years non-stop teleportation of me to sick ugly abuser creep after the next in a never-ending succession while I write in hysteria to get them off. The abuse is extremely deadly and the prolonged amount of it is a destructive force for my health, not to mention the poisoning and drugging and non-stop stress they force. Every day they attack me to the point, that even if I become acclimated to the attacks, they then increase the amount of violence until I do react. Now the attacks from this huge and disgusting sinister sleaze creep is of violence and assault directed upon me while I am sleeping and being teleported to this most ugly and foul person. This is happening with more frequency in addition to two months of another disgusting parasite exploiting this contract, as this parasite can only exploit everything in America and is absolutely honored in America for some really sinister reason of ignorance and incompetence on the part of Americans. They keep assuming that the lies this creep blathers out with his ugly accent actually represent some kind of truth. These idiots assisting this parasite, such as the politician I mentioned a few weeks ago who is part of a larger conspiracy to extract funding from the stimulus bill and transfer funds that Americans need into a corrupt Nazi/Mafia project in California--however the malfeasance carries deep into the integral RACISM of this nasty "Italian-American" bigot who has been put into such high office and apparently has received only little criticism from the Democrat Party and only the Reps seem to have any criticism and that is only because her performance of oiling the fascist and racist system prior to the Biden win was deemed to be a an act of a traitor because she stopped defending Trump and his fascist Nazi/mafia group so she could profit off a shift to the Democrat Party and for her to drain money out of the bills but with all the claims that she is "fighting for the American People" (or really she slurs her words like an alcoholic and behaves like a drug-induced despot due to her racism when she confronts me in teleportation---threatening dismemberment for example because I am fighting back after these two creeps attack me). And yet, they remain being celebrated and paid and promoted and the continuation of a DECADE OF daily teleportation rape, torture and violence heaped upon me daily by these actors and their minions goes unchecked and unstopped. He wants me to react daily, and so the violence has now escalated in order to achieve this. I am loath to mention this ugly rotten thing, and so his violence continues and increases to meet the demands of the terms of contract: which is to create misery and hate in me every day, destruction of my body and home and finances and then to hear me writing in drugged up hysteria and then they exert the mind control technology upon me as my brain opens up in creative ways to describe the ugliness in more creative terms--and then they steal the ideas and pass them around from one Nazi/Mafia performer to the next who has no original idea or concept that I can see. This has not stopped for a DECADE or longer on a daily basis. When will anyone ever intervene? This has been my eternal question out to the world for over a DECADE and yet, a near collapse of the government has just occurred and still the same people responsible for having put this nearly devastating power system in place that nearly had the Capital overrun into a Civil War and hundreds of deaths and execution if the rioters had their way--the very same people remain protected, carrying on with their former activities that have lead to this huge increase in anti-Government and Neo-fascist Nazi expansion into the realms of US politics and society. . Two months of me waiting for some responsible agency to stop this plunder of my body/home/finances and life and ideas. As of yet, this is a situation of the US Government allocating these technologies to one sick perverted parasite after the next, ostensibly this is supposed to be an "experiment" in rapists and murdering abusers to use technology in destroying someone's life and property if they DON'T LIKE THEM and then to go on with no evidence laughing to the bank, as all if funded in the MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I have now been writing constantly for the last 2 months to get this rotten sick creep off me, and yet he's still there. In addition a Congressperson has joined in, just before the huge stimulus package was passed, apparently I surmise to obtain the rich contracts and contacts that this Nazi creep has obtained from his years of being CA governor--which is a discredit to the politics of America unbeknownst apparently people have completely bought into his fake persona and allowed this infiltrating Nazi to wrest as much as he can suck out and drain and destroy in the CA economy and his goal, like his "brothers and sisters" from the deplorable redneck, hillbilly country, are trying to bring the US down. The US Nazis mistakenly believe that there is a pact between them for power. They are deadly wrong in this aspect of their partnership which by all means is not mutual. I can assure anyone reading this that the foreigners do NOT consider Americans who have any lineage to Austria as anything but Americans that they can exploit with this concept that there is a kinship betwixt the countries due to immigrants coming from Austria or any other country into the United States--probably decades or hundreds of years ago. However, after years of trying to persuade the deaf ears of the dumb actors I will try and attempt to get this across to readers. I am thus stuck being tortured with no end in sight because the politicians of my country are grasping for gold-plated carrots that these liars, which this actor absolutely is a fake and liar to the utmost extreme--but they grasp for the cheap but highly profitable incentives that the manipulating Machiavellian murdering anti-American haters dangle in front of them as their prize for helping them to colonize the US and bring it into destruction and chaos while they then take power--either through their American puppets or through an actor such as this hugely sick and disgusting Nazi who has been trained completely in Nazi ideology--which includes the pretense that he is absolutely against Nazism. They are trained to lie and manipulate on this count so excellently (due to decades of US deployment of troops and American barracks installed in Europe post WWII). Absolutely impeccable liars. People are so deceived by their tearful acts of remorse for Nazi crimes and their claims of being against all Nazi Party ties and beliefs. I am faced with this monster and he is attacking me not only through hate from the terrorist attackers but it's just plants dying every day, my property broken, abuse and now physical violence every time he teleports me. The longer this goes on the more he is so disgusting to me that he's absolutely vile and foul to look at or deal with. The stupidity and the lack of higher intelligence only demonstrates the INCOMPETENCE he showed as governor of California. What a shame that my country has embraced these destroyer foreigners into the fabric of Hollywood and into American society. Every circle of American terrorists I have encountered ALWAYS has a Europ-a at the center/epicenter of their tumultuous attack system of chaos and destruction and murder/assassination. How much more destruction of the United States by foreign-driven "friends" which Americans associate as their "kinfolk" out of various other countries especially out of Europe will go undetected as enemies in the midst of a country conducting surveillance to see where to drop a cluster virus bomb and where to buy out an energy grid in order to have it collapse when there is a freeze in weather patterns? These just mentioned are hypothetical scenarios which I believe are based in the reality of this situation and of how subterfuge and terrorism is actually achieved while the perpetrators are smiling enemies being embraced by their targeted victims. I don't embrace these enemies (which I KNOW is not due to my faulty perception or conspiracy theory ranting) but from observation from years of living outside of the United States and seeing how they actually operate and hearing what they really think and what their aims are. It is deplorable that Americans embrace them as they do. Yet I do not ,and I am being tortured for defending myself and my country as I am passed from one abuser rapist violent domestic violence hater t o the next (they abuse women other than me, I am way down on the list of their former abuses of women). I write this hoping there will be some kind of actual concern in America for this situation and for those who are participating and working with these Europeans I highly suggest you at least not take what they claim as truth or that they consider you to be their friends or relatives or kinfolk just because your ancestors left the country that they will not welcome you to live in if you tried. You of course welcome them all in to live in the best properties and obtain the best of everything like they are superhero celebrities, which they are NOT. Why am I the only one writing of this? Because they are also trying to systematically silence anyone who opposes them. The BLM movement does not seem to take into account the Neo-fascist-Nazi agents who come to train Americans in genocidal, fascist Nazi protocols and programming to complete the turn-over of Democracy into a fascist, Nazi, Imperialist and Colonized state with them acting as advisors and benefactors holding out gold-plated incentives /dangling carrots for the greedy to suck out from the needy who they are trying to eliminate so they can have lebensraum.

No comments:

Post a Comment