Thursday, March 25, 2021

By the time I got through typing the last blog post below, I had spent over 30 minutes backspacing and retyping almost every word in a sequence--the hacker terrorists keep blocking the keys as my brain is being put into some mode ripe for subliminal coercion and insers of hate phrases and words as part of a further discrediting scheme (ALWAYS used by this group every time I attempt to write). Meanwhile, these meaningless parasites operating in the film industry, the media and whatever else (like the US Government) continue to scour what they can out of my writing to steal--even if it's a phrase but something different from their usual claprap stuff in semantics and persuasion) and ideas, phrases that are original because I strive to write originally as much as possible) and, my hands can't move correctly my brain is so under attack motor skills are blocked and the keyboard is so blocked I can't type as the subliminals operate as my anger increases because of this endless injustice endlessly aimed at me. Every single avenue of expression is blocked to me, while pig apes are stealing my words and ideas to promote themselves as being fights for democracy and freedom w hile they participate in a death culture of genocidal fascist Nazi racism in order to bring this universal hate system into full operation with the pretense still intact that they "care" and are "fighting" for "you". You all allow them to suppress me, but you still assume it's never going to happen to "you" too.

 I argue strongly that you are wrong but none of you cares, as long as you feel comfortable that you can obtain endless vacations and have prostituted slaves cleaning your houses for nearly free --the immigrants t hat enter your country due to the death squads that are created by the powerful in order to achieve this huge gap between the haves and have-nots. 

Well, this is not a new idea at all. however, the technology seems new but it's been in use against me for most of my life, and that is now longer than it should have been embraced by society and kept a full secret and still left silenced. Now a fascist Nazi out of Europ-a-land is making sure that hate and hostility follow me around and people are more nasty in stores and the censorship is more enhanced and this is embraced fully by the politicians like the mafia "Italian-American" who always slurs in a drunken on power state that she is working for "The American People" but operating with an international cartel of crime and Nazi bigotry to obtain millions or billions of dollars in deals. 

New oil pipelines perhaps in Alaska for rotten political leadership to click their endless bottomless cups of cesspool wine as they party celebrating their new billion/trillion dollar deals they made with bigot Nazis enmeshed in the international Nazi /Communist circles based in Ho-wood?

It's all too disgusting and I am being silenced and threatened and tortured for writing on my already silenced blog and the oppressions have grown because I clicked on a movie made by some fascists who are promoting a robotic idiot put into leadership position because he so completely represents the Nazi ideal of posturing corroded meat.

I am so completely dizzy from the effects of mind control blocking my brain and/or damaging brain cells or perhaps it's cutting oxygen off or blocking neural firing (every single word I must backspace and fight to get out due to hacker terrorism).

I am like floating and spinning around but sitting here just being blasted by some kind of electronic brain/body altering technology. Hackers are now inserting a blue bar over what I am typing and I have to stop now--the blocks are now too much to handle and this has all come out as a completely rambling rant instead of a well-ordered writing exposition. I cannot write under these influences. That is the point of their attack of course. I write because every time I look at the news I see clear examples of how badly this planet is being run and I must see personally the corruption and lack of skill from those elected into power or put there by nefarious corrupt groups who are so irresponsible and incapable of understanding, depth or meaning and the destruction to the planet and to society is now so over-archingly apparent and I must write this to try to get people to stop just blindly following and obeying these absolute incompetents and just because they have the degree, the diploma, the experience does not mean they are capable of understanding these technologies or the symptoms of destruction that their failed policies have wrought upon the planet (they succeeded in bringing death and destruction,, which really is their ultimate goal--watch the video in my last post to see why).

--------

The hacking is now very horrible. Almost every key I press won't operate and there is a blue bar covering the words I type so I can't see the red underlines of wrong spelling until I have written the sentence--so I can't even backspace I have to click on the sentence above--and then when I click on one space they move the cursor to another word so I click on the wrong space and have to correct even that. My thoughts are in such a jumble my brain is under so much attack--this is all just a hate rant but it's very legitimate anyway. And it has been put into a hate rant by this hate technology by these hate people you all love. One of the defining terms of these hate groups is to "love" each other and to hate their enemies/targets. That is the only way they can consolidate power is through saying they all love each other and they MUST have an enemy to target in order not to tear each other's throats out (but in private they do so anyway and so in the private realm they are viciously at one another when they lack slaves or victims--which is a psychological reason why they also badly need to reinstitute slavery--).

I am now too completely dizzy to write. When I get up I am completely ill as if I've been poisoned--the tech is very dangerous that they are aiming into my brain in or der to completely block brain functioning--it's very very bad stuff and very deadly yet you all love these people so you can have people like me to hate--but the hate is you and your beloved hate leaders.


You are destroying the planet in so many ways and you should be stopped immediately. Who will do this when people lik eme are being completely silenced and you all allow it, even if you agree that there is something wrong at some level (i.e. you might lose your lives or wealth due to the impact of globAl warming.) IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN JUST PUTTING UP SOME GREEN TECHNOLOGY to stop the real destruction and I suggest that a total paradigm shift from adulating fascists and rapists and Nazis is what it will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...