Thursday, March 25, 2021

By the time I got through typing the last blog post below, I had spent over 30 minutes backspacing and retyping almost every word in a sequence--the hacker terrorists keep blocking the keys as my brain is being put into some mode ripe for subliminal coercion and insers of hate phrases and words as part of a further discrediting scheme (ALWAYS used by this group every time I attempt to write). Meanwhile, these meaningless parasites operating in the film industry, the media and whatever else (like the US Government) continue to scour what they can out of my writing to steal--even if it's a phrase but something different from their usual claprap stuff in semantics and persuasion) and ideas, phrases that are original because I strive to write originally as much as possible) and, my hands can't move correctly my brain is so under attack motor skills are blocked and the keyboard is so blocked I can't type as the subliminals operate as my anger increases because of this endless injustice endlessly aimed at me. Every single avenue of expression is blocked to me, while pig apes are stealing my words and ideas to promote themselves as being fights for democracy and freedom w hile they participate in a death culture of genocidal fascist Nazi racism in order to bring this universal hate system into full operation with the pretense still intact that they "care" and are "fighting" for "you". You all allow them to suppress me, but you still assume it's never going to happen to "you" too.

 I argue strongly that you are wrong but none of you cares, as long as you feel comfortable that you can obtain endless vacations and have prostituted slaves cleaning your houses for nearly free --the immigrants t hat enter your country due to the death squads that are created by the powerful in order to achieve this huge gap between the haves and have-nots. 

Well, this is not a new idea at all. however, the technology seems new but it's been in use against me for most of my life, and that is now longer than it should have been embraced by society and kept a full secret and still left silenced. Now a fascist Nazi out of Europ-a-land is making sure that hate and hostility follow me around and people are more nasty in stores and the censorship is more enhanced and this is embraced fully by the politicians like the mafia "Italian-American" who always slurs in a drunken on power state that she is working for "The American People" but operating with an international cartel of crime and Nazi bigotry to obtain millions or billions of dollars in deals. 

New oil pipelines perhaps in Alaska for rotten political leadership to click their endless bottomless cups of cesspool wine as they party celebrating their new billion/trillion dollar deals they made with bigot Nazis enmeshed in the international Nazi /Communist circles based in Ho-wood?

It's all too disgusting and I am being silenced and threatened and tortured for writing on my already silenced blog and the oppressions have grown because I clicked on a movie made by some fascists who are promoting a robotic idiot put into leadership position because he so completely represents the Nazi ideal of posturing corroded meat.

I am so completely dizzy from the effects of mind control blocking my brain and/or damaging brain cells or perhaps it's cutting oxygen off or blocking neural firing (every single word I must backspace and fight to get out due to hacker terrorism).

I am like floating and spinning around but sitting here just being blasted by some kind of electronic brain/body altering technology. Hackers are now inserting a blue bar over what I am typing and I have to stop now--the blocks are now too much to handle and this has all come out as a completely rambling rant instead of a well-ordered writing exposition. I cannot write under these influences. That is the point of their attack of course. I write because every time I look at the news I see clear examples of how badly this planet is being run and I must see personally the corruption and lack of skill from those elected into power or put there by nefarious corrupt groups who are so irresponsible and incapable of understanding, depth or meaning and the destruction to the planet and to society is now so over-archingly apparent and I must write this to try to get people to stop just blindly following and obeying these absolute incompetents and just because they have the degree, the diploma, the experience does not mean they are capable of understanding these technologies or the symptoms of destruction that their failed policies have wrought upon the planet (they succeeded in bringing death and destruction,, which really is their ultimate goal--watch the video in my last post to see why).

--------

The hacking is now very horrible. Almost every key I press won't operate and there is a blue bar covering the words I type so I can't see the red underlines of wrong spelling until I have written the sentence--so I can't even backspace I have to click on the sentence above--and then when I click on one space they move the cursor to another word so I click on the wrong space and have to correct even that. My thoughts are in such a jumble my brain is under so much attack--this is all just a hate rant but it's very legitimate anyway. And it has been put into a hate rant by this hate technology by these hate people you all love. One of the defining terms of these hate groups is to "love" each other and to hate their enemies/targets. That is the only way they can consolidate power is through saying they all love each other and they MUST have an enemy to target in order not to tear each other's throats out (but in private they do so anyway and so in the private realm they are viciously at one another when they lack slaves or victims--which is a psychological reason why they also badly need to reinstitute slavery--).

I am now too completely dizzy to write. When I get up I am completely ill as if I've been poisoned--the tech is very dangerous that they are aiming into my brain in or der to completely block brain functioning--it's very very bad stuff and very deadly yet you all love these people so you can have people like me to hate--but the hate is you and your beloved hate leaders.


You are destroying the planet in so many ways and you should be stopped immediately. Who will do this when people lik eme are being completely silenced and you all allow it, even if you agree that there is something wrong at some level (i.e. you might lose your lives or wealth due to the impact of globAl warming.) IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN JUST PUTTING UP SOME GREEN TECHNOLOGY to stop the real destruction and I suggest that a total paradigm shift from adulating fascists and rapists and Nazis is what it will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment