Monday, March 22, 2021

An observation of terrorist misuse of telecommunications that I think are being blasted into the telecommunications systems of millions of people, and then into their collective brains and nervous systems of major swaths of the population. A theory, or treatise on brain manipulation and psychological torture technology. On the micro level into the macro level. Every telecommunications is blocked and hacked and frozen and phone calls rerouted to terror agents.

 Every click on this computer results in a page frozen and stuck and inoperable for at least 30 seconds before I can open any page on any search or for any function.


I think an entire bag was stolen from me yesterday while I was at Tops Market at the Central Festival shopping mall. It was stolen while my back was turned. I just phoned the always English-speaking store just now and was put on hold while stupid-sounding Thai women told me they only speak "little bit English" as I told them I lost a bag with tape --a very easy sentence for someone who works in a store almost exclusively catering to foreign customers, as this is a "central" shopping mall intended to bring in international clientele. They kept repeating that my order # was ready and they would phone me back after I began screaming into the laptop SKYPE  that I was asking about a bag with tape. They kept repeating that my order can pick up. They used a name like Barbara as if I had sadi that was my name. They told me they had no English-speaking people there now, but can phone me back with person who speak English in 10 minutes. I have no phone I only use SKYPE and this organization of terrorists knows that I have no phone. They kept putting the phone down and saying "order order" and blathering in Thai loudly in the background while I sat there as the minutes for an international phone call kept ticking away on my SKYPE account (not cheap on SKYPE because terrorists also manipulate and take much money off my international phone calls--more than the listed price per minute--thus I am ripped off in every and for every single thing I cannot defend myself like phoning SKYPE and trying to get my money back.


They kept talking about my order, remaining silent as I began to scream into the phone (while my brain was put into a hyper enraged state due to the technology endlessly blasting into my brain to reduce calm and repose, to exacerbate rage and anger and to block cerebral functions. I had to hang up twice and try to get them to pass my call to someone who speaks English. I go to that store at all hours and at all times the employees are professional, well-spoken in English as they are hired to be, and I have no problems whatsoever communicating with anyone who works in that store, even when they are terror agents dressed in the store uniform.

I thus tried to phone the Bangkok central office to try to get help, and the person who answered my call talked with a nasty tone in her voice, began coughing into the phone, put the phone down when i asked for her help (she said she only speak little bit English, as I asked the initial terrorist to please transfer me to someone who speaks English). She put the phone down and began to blather in Thai to someone else, coughing (the main trigger noise that these creeps make) and I spent at least $4 waiting and screaming into the phone because my brain was put into such a rage state--I began cursing them and I lost all control. This happens with this technology and the subliminal stream of hate words and phrases plus the "truth serum" effect of this technology.


What has happened to me is absolutely happening to other people. The enraged and incalculable emotional hyperbolism of the attacks on the brain cannot be localized only towards me, but I believe the increase in phenomenons such as people going berserk in public to the extent of screaming about trivialities could be a product of these technologies being beamed into larger segments of the population for not only unbalancing of a society but for more major hostility and lack of unity and cohesion within groups of the society. The divide and conquer strategy being enhanced by technological terrorism that is absolutely undetectable unless there are expensive and hard-to-obtain technologies that are capable of monitoring the spectrums of electronic pulse that are being generated by various technologies such as what is being aimed into my brain while I am really psychologically attacked by creeps who keep repeating the same stupid sentences as I phone a professional and competent store help desk who then screw me around with repeats of silly things and they keep repeating the same thing after I begin to scream that they do not understand--I called them all kinds of names as they sounded delightfully stupid and kept repeating the hostilities disguised as stupidity on the phone.

-------------

I further wrote this on Facebook as I am now see that this blog URL is inoperable but the blogspot.com part of the URL does appear as a bonafide link when I write the name of this blog on Facebook, which highlights any URL so you can click on it and access the link--the last part of the URL blogspot shows up as an actual link but Vignettesofmindcontrol is absolutely blocked and inoperable on the web and cannot be accessed.

---btw: to add to the above, when I later typed on my blogspot URL the entire address appeared as a complete link, but only after I wrote above and then published that only the blogspot.com appeared in blue, which was registered on the web, but my personal blogspot name Vignettesofmindcontrol was left unhighlighted by the system. After I published this post, the former partial block then was changed and the entire link appears in blue, but the same problem of it being inaccessible to me remains. The page itself is inaccessible to the public at large. I can write this post but I cannot see the end result as it would appear if the blog were not blocked.

I can't express how badly the technology aimed into my brain makes my responses to stress into a very threatening situation. I began screaming and cursing although I realized that this was a hoax--but barely I could not even access that thought and "believed" that I was actually reaching a real store. The terrorist operation did such a great job at feigning the pretense of me reaching Tops at Central Festival that I phoned a place where there were "store" noises such as dinging of some store system in the background of the call, loud-speaker notices by someone at the store, and horrid music that I know Tops at Central Festival does not play. They use a certain type of music that has a particular style that was completely different from the store music played during this phone call. Thus the game and the skit was orchestrated so carefully to emulate the store I was phoning but I suspect was reaching a completely different store so the noises would be similar.

to anyone reading this post, the situation can happen to anyone who is trying to conduct business or get ANYTHING DONE on this planet of communications. What is happening to me is surely happening around the globe to many unnamed people who remain unnamed because they are being as censored with full societal participation as I am. This can also happen to people in high positions of power and for various other motives than the ones I have claimed are the reasons I am targeted. This can apply to anyone reading my blog as well, and for ANY reason even if you look like the predator group you believe you belong in. It can happen just if they want your job or position. Or if they don't like you. Or if they want to kill you for some slight, small altercation or offense they want to destroy your life for afterwards as revenge or just because the more power you grant these psychopaths the more they are prone to react with murder and assault than any rational form of normative behavior in a Democratic society.


-------------

With all the hacking blocks right now, I add this-


I just sent off an email to the main Tops Market customer service email account. After having sent the email, I checked how badly it had been rewritten by hackers--and it was rewritten to sound confusing. They copied and pasted a sentence but made it no easy to understand even for an English-speaking person. This also happens with every single email I send out, which by now are exclusively business-oriented as all personal emails have long been blocked from my account to further the endless isolation and complete block to all friendly people I might otherwise connect with, if my emails were not all intercepted and blocked/controlled and all friendly people absolutely told lies about me, their contacts, if they make any, completely diverted to being deleted or blocked by this horrid and nefarious operation of terrorism that is so wholly endorsed at all top levels of Government and the public--trickling down of course to the worst levels of society which act exactly like the top layers of this pile of hate and ugliness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...