Monday, March 22, 2021

An observation of terrorist misuse of telecommunications that I think are being blasted into the telecommunications systems of millions of people, and then into their collective brains and nervous systems of major swaths of the population. A theory, or treatise on brain manipulation and psychological torture technology. On the micro level into the macro level. Every telecommunications is blocked and hacked and frozen and phone calls rerouted to terror agents.

 Every click on this computer results in a page frozen and stuck and inoperable for at least 30 seconds before I can open any page on any search or for any function.


I think an entire bag was stolen from me yesterday while I was at Tops Market at the Central Festival shopping mall. It was stolen while my back was turned. I just phoned the always English-speaking store just now and was put on hold while stupid-sounding Thai women told me they only speak "little bit English" as I told them I lost a bag with tape --a very easy sentence for someone who works in a store almost exclusively catering to foreign customers, as this is a "central" shopping mall intended to bring in international clientele. They kept repeating that my order # was ready and they would phone me back after I began screaming into the laptop SKYPE  that I was asking about a bag with tape. They kept repeating that my order can pick up. They used a name like Barbara as if I had sadi that was my name. They told me they had no English-speaking people there now, but can phone me back with person who speak English in 10 minutes. I have no phone I only use SKYPE and this organization of terrorists knows that I have no phone. They kept putting the phone down and saying "order order" and blathering in Thai loudly in the background while I sat there as the minutes for an international phone call kept ticking away on my SKYPE account (not cheap on SKYPE because terrorists also manipulate and take much money off my international phone calls--more than the listed price per minute--thus I am ripped off in every and for every single thing I cannot defend myself like phoning SKYPE and trying to get my money back.


They kept talking about my order, remaining silent as I began to scream into the phone (while my brain was put into a hyper enraged state due to the technology endlessly blasting into my brain to reduce calm and repose, to exacerbate rage and anger and to block cerebral functions. I had to hang up twice and try to get them to pass my call to someone who speaks English. I go to that store at all hours and at all times the employees are professional, well-spoken in English as they are hired to be, and I have no problems whatsoever communicating with anyone who works in that store, even when they are terror agents dressed in the store uniform.

I thus tried to phone the Bangkok central office to try to get help, and the person who answered my call talked with a nasty tone in her voice, began coughing into the phone, put the phone down when i asked for her help (she said she only speak little bit English, as I asked the initial terrorist to please transfer me to someone who speaks English). She put the phone down and began to blather in Thai to someone else, coughing (the main trigger noise that these creeps make) and I spent at least $4 waiting and screaming into the phone because my brain was put into such a rage state--I began cursing them and I lost all control. This happens with this technology and the subliminal stream of hate words and phrases plus the "truth serum" effect of this technology.


What has happened to me is absolutely happening to other people. The enraged and incalculable emotional hyperbolism of the attacks on the brain cannot be localized only towards me, but I believe the increase in phenomenons such as people going berserk in public to the extent of screaming about trivialities could be a product of these technologies being beamed into larger segments of the population for not only unbalancing of a society but for more major hostility and lack of unity and cohesion within groups of the society. The divide and conquer strategy being enhanced by technological terrorism that is absolutely undetectable unless there are expensive and hard-to-obtain technologies that are capable of monitoring the spectrums of electronic pulse that are being generated by various technologies such as what is being aimed into my brain while I am really psychologically attacked by creeps who keep repeating the same stupid sentences as I phone a professional and competent store help desk who then screw me around with repeats of silly things and they keep repeating the same thing after I begin to scream that they do not understand--I called them all kinds of names as they sounded delightfully stupid and kept repeating the hostilities disguised as stupidity on the phone.

-------------

I further wrote this on Facebook as I am now see that this blog URL is inoperable but the blogspot.com part of the URL does appear as a bonafide link when I write the name of this blog on Facebook, which highlights any URL so you can click on it and access the link--the last part of the URL blogspot shows up as an actual link but Vignettesofmindcontrol is absolutely blocked and inoperable on the web and cannot be accessed.

---btw: to add to the above, when I later typed on my blogspot URL the entire address appeared as a complete link, but only after I wrote above and then published that only the blogspot.com appeared in blue, which was registered on the web, but my personal blogspot name Vignettesofmindcontrol was left unhighlighted by the system. After I published this post, the former partial block then was changed and the entire link appears in blue, but the same problem of it being inaccessible to me remains. The page itself is inaccessible to the public at large. I can write this post but I cannot see the end result as it would appear if the blog were not blocked.

I can't express how badly the technology aimed into my brain makes my responses to stress into a very threatening situation. I began screaming and cursing although I realized that this was a hoax--but barely I could not even access that thought and "believed" that I was actually reaching a real store. The terrorist operation did such a great job at feigning the pretense of me reaching Tops at Central Festival that I phoned a place where there were "store" noises such as dinging of some store system in the background of the call, loud-speaker notices by someone at the store, and horrid music that I know Tops at Central Festival does not play. They use a certain type of music that has a particular style that was completely different from the store music played during this phone call. Thus the game and the skit was orchestrated so carefully to emulate the store I was phoning but I suspect was reaching a completely different store so the noises would be similar.

to anyone reading this post, the situation can happen to anyone who is trying to conduct business or get ANYTHING DONE on this planet of communications. What is happening to me is surely happening around the globe to many unnamed people who remain unnamed because they are being as censored with full societal participation as I am. This can also happen to people in high positions of power and for various other motives than the ones I have claimed are the reasons I am targeted. This can apply to anyone reading my blog as well, and for ANY reason even if you look like the predator group you believe you belong in. It can happen just if they want your job or position. Or if they don't like you. Or if they want to kill you for some slight, small altercation or offense they want to destroy your life for afterwards as revenge or just because the more power you grant these psychopaths the more they are prone to react with murder and assault than any rational form of normative behavior in a Democratic society.


-------------

With all the hacking blocks right now, I add this-


I just sent off an email to the main Tops Market customer service email account. After having sent the email, I checked how badly it had been rewritten by hackers--and it was rewritten to sound confusing. They copied and pasted a sentence but made it no easy to understand even for an English-speaking person. This also happens with every single email I send out, which by now are exclusively business-oriented as all personal emails have long been blocked from my account to further the endless isolation and complete block to all friendly people I might otherwise connect with, if my emails were not all intercepted and blocked/controlled and all friendly people absolutely told lies about me, their contacts, if they make any, completely diverted to being deleted or blocked by this horrid and nefarious operation of terrorism that is so wholly endorsed at all top levels of Government and the public--trickling down of course to the worst levels of society which act exactly like the top layers of this pile of hate and ugliness.


No comments:

Post a Comment