Monday, March 22, 2021

An observation of terrorist misuse of telecommunications that I think are being blasted into the telecommunications systems of millions of people, and then into their collective brains and nervous systems of major swaths of the population. A theory, or treatise on brain manipulation and psychological torture technology. On the micro level into the macro level. Every telecommunications is blocked and hacked and frozen and phone calls rerouted to terror agents.

 Every click on this computer results in a page frozen and stuck and inoperable for at least 30 seconds before I can open any page on any search or for any function.


I think an entire bag was stolen from me yesterday while I was at Tops Market at the Central Festival shopping mall. It was stolen while my back was turned. I just phoned the always English-speaking store just now and was put on hold while stupid-sounding Thai women told me they only speak "little bit English" as I told them I lost a bag with tape --a very easy sentence for someone who works in a store almost exclusively catering to foreign customers, as this is a "central" shopping mall intended to bring in international clientele. They kept repeating that my order # was ready and they would phone me back after I began screaming into the laptop SKYPE  that I was asking about a bag with tape. They kept repeating that my order can pick up. They used a name like Barbara as if I had sadi that was my name. They told me they had no English-speaking people there now, but can phone me back with person who speak English in 10 minutes. I have no phone I only use SKYPE and this organization of terrorists knows that I have no phone. They kept putting the phone down and saying "order order" and blathering in Thai loudly in the background while I sat there as the minutes for an international phone call kept ticking away on my SKYPE account (not cheap on SKYPE because terrorists also manipulate and take much money off my international phone calls--more than the listed price per minute--thus I am ripped off in every and for every single thing I cannot defend myself like phoning SKYPE and trying to get my money back.


They kept talking about my order, remaining silent as I began to scream into the phone (while my brain was put into a hyper enraged state due to the technology endlessly blasting into my brain to reduce calm and repose, to exacerbate rage and anger and to block cerebral functions. I had to hang up twice and try to get them to pass my call to someone who speaks English. I go to that store at all hours and at all times the employees are professional, well-spoken in English as they are hired to be, and I have no problems whatsoever communicating with anyone who works in that store, even when they are terror agents dressed in the store uniform.

I thus tried to phone the Bangkok central office to try to get help, and the person who answered my call talked with a nasty tone in her voice, began coughing into the phone, put the phone down when i asked for her help (she said she only speak little bit English, as I asked the initial terrorist to please transfer me to someone who speaks English). She put the phone down and began to blather in Thai to someone else, coughing (the main trigger noise that these creeps make) and I spent at least $4 waiting and screaming into the phone because my brain was put into such a rage state--I began cursing them and I lost all control. This happens with this technology and the subliminal stream of hate words and phrases plus the "truth serum" effect of this technology.


What has happened to me is absolutely happening to other people. The enraged and incalculable emotional hyperbolism of the attacks on the brain cannot be localized only towards me, but I believe the increase in phenomenons such as people going berserk in public to the extent of screaming about trivialities could be a product of these technologies being beamed into larger segments of the population for not only unbalancing of a society but for more major hostility and lack of unity and cohesion within groups of the society. The divide and conquer strategy being enhanced by technological terrorism that is absolutely undetectable unless there are expensive and hard-to-obtain technologies that are capable of monitoring the spectrums of electronic pulse that are being generated by various technologies such as what is being aimed into my brain while I am really psychologically attacked by creeps who keep repeating the same stupid sentences as I phone a professional and competent store help desk who then screw me around with repeats of silly things and they keep repeating the same thing after I begin to scream that they do not understand--I called them all kinds of names as they sounded delightfully stupid and kept repeating the hostilities disguised as stupidity on the phone.

-------------

I further wrote this on Facebook as I am now see that this blog URL is inoperable but the blogspot.com part of the URL does appear as a bonafide link when I write the name of this blog on Facebook, which highlights any URL so you can click on it and access the link--the last part of the URL blogspot shows up as an actual link but Vignettesofmindcontrol is absolutely blocked and inoperable on the web and cannot be accessed.

---btw: to add to the above, when I later typed on my blogspot URL the entire address appeared as a complete link, but only after I wrote above and then published that only the blogspot.com appeared in blue, which was registered on the web, but my personal blogspot name Vignettesofmindcontrol was left unhighlighted by the system. After I published this post, the former partial block then was changed and the entire link appears in blue, but the same problem of it being inaccessible to me remains. The page itself is inaccessible to the public at large. I can write this post but I cannot see the end result as it would appear if the blog were not blocked.

I can't express how badly the technology aimed into my brain makes my responses to stress into a very threatening situation. I began screaming and cursing although I realized that this was a hoax--but barely I could not even access that thought and "believed" that I was actually reaching a real store. The terrorist operation did such a great job at feigning the pretense of me reaching Tops at Central Festival that I phoned a place where there were "store" noises such as dinging of some store system in the background of the call, loud-speaker notices by someone at the store, and horrid music that I know Tops at Central Festival does not play. They use a certain type of music that has a particular style that was completely different from the store music played during this phone call. Thus the game and the skit was orchestrated so carefully to emulate the store I was phoning but I suspect was reaching a completely different store so the noises would be similar.

to anyone reading this post, the situation can happen to anyone who is trying to conduct business or get ANYTHING DONE on this planet of communications. What is happening to me is surely happening around the globe to many unnamed people who remain unnamed because they are being as censored with full societal participation as I am. This can also happen to people in high positions of power and for various other motives than the ones I have claimed are the reasons I am targeted. This can apply to anyone reading my blog as well, and for ANY reason even if you look like the predator group you believe you belong in. It can happen just if they want your job or position. Or if they don't like you. Or if they want to kill you for some slight, small altercation or offense they want to destroy your life for afterwards as revenge or just because the more power you grant these psychopaths the more they are prone to react with murder and assault than any rational form of normative behavior in a Democratic society.


-------------

With all the hacking blocks right now, I add this-


I just sent off an email to the main Tops Market customer service email account. After having sent the email, I checked how badly it had been rewritten by hackers--and it was rewritten to sound confusing. They copied and pasted a sentence but made it no easy to understand even for an English-speaking person. This also happens with every single email I send out, which by now are exclusively business-oriented as all personal emails have long been blocked from my account to further the endless isolation and complete block to all friendly people I might otherwise connect with, if my emails were not all intercepted and blocked/controlled and all friendly people absolutely told lies about me, their contacts, if they make any, completely diverted to being deleted or blocked by this horrid and nefarious operation of terrorism that is so wholly endorsed at all top levels of Government and the public--trickling down of course to the worst levels of society which act exactly like the top layers of this pile of hate and ugliness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I write so many, so often, long, rambling incoherent (hacked, redacted by hackers, rewritten to discredit me) posts, I will try to make this succinct: I am very ill from poisoning. The poison remains in my body after decades of trying to protect my body from more poisoning and the administration of what could be the compression of the poisons through rape while I am unconscious and unable to brace against impact. Johnny Depp had my cat stolen, but tortured and photographed while being drowned in response to me writing endlessly for 2 weeks at the onset of his rape and torture and thrills and sniggering raping me pounding poison into my body and then abusing torturing me afterwards so his daughter and he and amber heard and whomever else could obtain non-stop prizes, promotions without end. 13 years later his dirty, nasty daughter who has spent MOST OF HER LIFE profiting off viciously and murderously having me poisoned sits next to arnold ugly-termini88er who has spent at least a decade profiting off my ideas stolen as he partners with people poisoning and raping the poison into my body. //The list of people who have done this to me who remain steadfastly latched onto sucking my life out and being praised, promoted the sky is not even the limit as elon musk has been handed space gear, as long as he continues to drill into the mind and brain of all the targets, victims and nazi genocide pogrom people they want exterminated, mind controlled and all exonerated with no evidence as no one ever will break out of the chain-of-command all obey and get promotions merely for the act of silence, obedience and proving sniggering delight at having me tortured and viciously participating then spreading the word so the snowball effect is a contagion upon me (and the world but so far the thrill of lynch mob witch hunt mentality strips all cognition of warning to the future as has been happening with every technology brought out to get speed and action on this terra firma and now into the grooves of the mind and brain and control over other human beings rendering them sheer victims of genocidal torture all administered without any evidence as again, no one reports any of this but "everybody" participates. //At my height of sickness arnold hate-=termini88er has been consigned not merely to rally every female white "feminist" nazi every black "fighting racism" nazi minority minion latinos acting out their fantasies of enacting their movie roles onto attacking me. Every jew smirks and laughs and stares into the eyes of dirty shitalina or dirty arnold transfixed into their every look of "approval" like absolute mirrors I can see the ugliness of the energy spectrum of the puppets who otherwise are "fighting Nazis". But at the time when I am detoxing and am at the most sick possible for me, in the "window" of sickness I am at very weak and vulnerable moments. They attack me all the more viciously in a murderous way, as has been happening for years but arnold believes that he is an entitled "predator" and hacks lion videos preying on weak little animals in his social darwinistic nazi paradigm which many would say, is "the way of the world" the animal kingdom the strong survive, only. //But feeding off the vulnerable whom you force into vulnerability. The organized poisoning and physical dislocation of little items of the body like vertebrae all along the spine they have done to me--and putting hips and spine out of alignment has been done non-stop under this group for the past 20 years while I am unconscious, unable to wake up and the people surround me raping smearing fungus and semen into my hair, into my orifices on my everything else in the room horrid substances. Making my hair grey further they scream insults and then rush at me violently when I respond but can't stop torturing me almost to death to obtain these reactions for their note-taking on ideas for how to empower 'victims" in their next movie set of award-winning original themes but supplying no threat to the "animal kingdom" of Nazi overtake as ordained long before Hitler. //I write this because the technology has rendered me powerless and the reaction of society clamps the prison on me by the sheer permission structure which is supported by a terror network of death squads for anybody actually openly caring or helping me. //They are trying to kick me out of this place I spent at least 2 years fighting to understand how to block actual human beings from breaking into my room via the mechanical arms opening the multi-locked and layered barriers I created just for the front door. I had already pounded in plastic wood-like cabinets (very hard, extremely painful) into the many cabinets lining the walls and panels which are opened from the other side of the wall the concealment of these portals of terror entry are done professionally. //They first cut off my disability (after having made me disabled through these nighttime mutilations of my spine fracturing my vertebrae in multiple locations while in deep sleep. Then poisoning me with a horrific substance which has been manufactured in an extremely precise way to create various staggered time schedules so that various agents are introduced into the drug cocktail after many years of the bloating and latching forces malfunction, bloating the poisons latching onto flesh and bone and every single tear, rip and injury is a penetration portal for the poisons. This group has spent my life having me injured but especially while in deep unconscious sleep states in order to force the penetration of these poisons into every possible interior space of my being to the core. Perhaps in my marrow. In my brain absolutely since this group has undoubtedly manufactured upgrades of the microchips and used extreme laser precision to implant more advanced layers of technologies into my brain. The hard poisons form very elongated structures, hard as cement, into my body extending from bones into every injury and surgery they forced upon me to "correct" the extreme curvature of my spine, then afterwards exacerbating the curvature with hip and spinal manipulation (plus whittling my shoe soles so they were at 45-degree angles, forcing me to walk in crooked ways and that went on most of my life I though I was walking in a crooked way naturally. This studio they are kicking me out of, with my disability payments still suspended and the decision pending to reinstate the payments; my family and the billionaire whorewood group and the president former presidents, former president's wives who are endlessly fixated on obtaining every prize and deal possible out of having been in the Oval Office as leader 40 years ago but still they cling on and on. AT my most ill they continue the soft kill approach by viciously assaulting me with yelling screaming tears torture heart palpitations abuse without end death threats and arnold picking me up while I am clutching my abdomen in pain, agony after detoxing more black, stinking poison embedded into my back and intestines and synapses and tissue for decades. Hitting my abdomen and my sides while I was in agony nearly from this horrific poison finally coming out (and he profited off having me poisoned since at the very least 2013, I have no idea how long so many others have conjoined in this effort to obtain a huge prize of endless summer for them in media prizes and absolute control over h-wood if they get me to "submit" to being abused raped poisoned without any protestation and me providing these ignorant horrific hateful people with ideas because they can't be bothered to study or read or think critically they just get me to provde my lifetime of having done all that, coming from an Ivy League family one a professor the rest attorneys and artists. It's not merely arnold s-ne88er but he's the tool used by trump to really inflict the "German" style nazi terrorism which is reminiscent of the old nazi genocidal regime. Under restraint now marginally but nevertheless not at the full violent behavior they would otherwise inflict if there were not guardrails. I am a prototype and they must exploit me for more so they can't outright torture me to death but oh, they tried to have me kliled in near-death accidents on the road, multiple times and other people would have died from their violent vehicular "accidents" where the brakes and other functions were suddenly gone, like water through a sieve while cars hit me from sides and at speeds from standing still to bursting at me which obviously had sophisticated engine manipulation and not normal car acceleration capabilities.// Arnold hate-ni88er is not stopping with the slow murder and has previously made death threats for my response to his insults and abuse which are nazi-racist in nature not just demeaning but focused on racist genocidal humiliation. This programming is part of the psychological conditioning this group is trying to force into American society for the Jews to repeat the old permission structure to commit more genocide as long as a few "entitled" get to stand out and profit off the margin of death extermination. I am going into a long rant at the moment but my point is that besides the grey hair they forced on me (also had hair removed on my scalp and underarms ) but the endless slicing smearing of poisons on my hands, mutilation and then hours of abuse per day until I write a post trying to elicit any kind of compassion or support or help from this group which has restricted my posts and blog on a "need-to-know" basis. No one capable of consternation reads my posts apparently this is chock full of compliant and complicit wanna be master race entitlement getting paid and laid crowd. //However, the real irony is that they appear as being very "strong" they have huge muscles they are always heroic but when it comes to this, they exploit someone disabled, alone, drugged up, my brain rendered in various loops as they have people inflict subliminal sentences which I repeat under extreme duress/stress combined with daily drugging via all vehicles of drugging while they torture me for having repeated the subliminal hypnotic suggestion statements. Now they are hacking so badly it's impossible to type without having to repeat and backspace retype this always is a bane to anything I attempt to explain. Rendering me mute and then ranting. The subliminal suggestion is always forced in moments of stress and they ("they") manufacture stress literally almost every single moment second of my life. If I begin to laugh at anything "they" are tweaking the throat microchip implant to force stinging torture tears welling and pouring out of my eyes to stop me instantly from laughing and/or having any gaiety whatsoever.

  All of these people are constructs of heroism according to the images they are crafted to appear as in their tv shows, news podcasts and p...