Friday, March 26, 2021

Terrorist Report: March 26, 2021. Want all Ambrosia: World Leave Me Alone. Same day later on as earlier posts. Seeing brown stains poured onto my patio--and glue/brown stain stuck on the patio tiles which come off mostly when I scrub with metal bristle brushes--endless work to clean up stinking toxic filth that is also sprayed into my refrigerator, the area around my stove and everywhere on the walls--stinking brown fungus stains that are sprayed with sticky stuff like a glue mixture that is very thin but glues the brown stains into the tiles or walls.

WORLD LEAVE ME ALONE


 


It's just endless hate, sickness, stupidity and vile ugliness directed at me by people who are instructed to "hate" me as they go off laughing obtaining Grammy's and Academy Awards and being nominated into President position and/or just obtaining a new free something or they don't care, they get to abuse someone and get away with it and it's just filth surrounding me continuously.

Stupid sick people being promoted how can anyone actually seriously protect this system?

I must stop getting on this internet because I am seriously being prompted to write--so idiots, whores and sleazy skanks can continue to torture me for writing about how sick their "masters" are, which they strive strenuously to emulate and are as ugly and sinister as any decaying animal road kill but like zombies they are miraculously alive.


--------

At stores I was surrounded by rancid and rotten ugly old Europigape men and their rotten Thai slaves blocking my path, jumping into me from around every corner as I pushed my cart slowly and gingerly around all the aisle corners. Rotten ugly disgusting putrid whoremongering old white Europigape men who are in Thailand on their rotten pensions from the endless lucre their rotten Nazi countries obtained by genocide and the Holocaust. I can't describe how they behave but it's just like the accounts from people who were attacked in all wars and genocides except in the middle of society in a store--

and ugly basterds that they are, the younger versions, including American tourists, are as rancid and rotten just younger with more beauty treatments because the money has exponentially increased in all these decades of the 4th Reich instituting it's rancid grip around the world.

When I descry, write with rage about cement pouring over the planet, I refer to Phuket and how it was so lovely when I moved here first. All the beautiful areas I used to love are now covered with box cement structures for rotten pig apes to come and get their nearly free, but ultimately cheap whore vacations with prostitutes at a mere $20 per pop (for Europigapes the cost is less if you transfer money to Europigape increments of corruption). My hate for Europigapes is from over a decade of being attacked by at least 500 people per trip to a few stores, a mere 4 hours of driving around and shopping in stores which equates to almost 100 people attacking me per hour, and that alone is a conservative estimate.

It really is no better in America. I went to Orlando in 2012 and it was horrific, the Americans are fully enmeshed into this system. It was blacks and Latinos attacking me more viciously than the whites who stood back as the minorities did the nastier jobs, while they stared at the white pig apes with adoration and love and utter worship as they attacked me (for no reason) with absolute hate. The bigot white pig apes stood back silently smug and composed as their rotten minorities did the very ugly sinister dirty and foul work. I can't express how this is copied in H-wood and how disgusting it all is to see this endlessly repeated from the lowest scumbag nasty place to the wealthiest in Whorewood.


I am waiting for the day when someone will actually "hate" me for something nasty I have actually done rather than dumbed down idiots attacking me and told to "hate" because they want a promotion. That also includes the people who are supposed to represent "art" and "culture" in the media and in politics. The dumbing down trickle down idiocracy is truly anathema to the United States which is supposed to lead the world as a Free society.

well, I have written for over a decade adn I remain in this situation and the pig apes who have tortured me are still in their mansions but now with a new suitcase of awards and prizes and are in higher positions than ever before, after having tortured ideas out of me with not only no thanks or payment but my life nearly destroyed my body scarred up and them with more and more and more beauty treatments plastic surgeries and endless lead roles in every single facet of their rotten nasty lives.


I just want to get away from them (not "just" ) but in terms of having anything to do with anyone who is part of this global organization---to find at least people who are somewhat not pigs, whores and hyena ape hybrids on this planet.

to just live in peace with my cat La Moux returned alive and healthy and happy, if she is still alive. To have my own home and my own money and for this group to be stopped from this tyranny forced upon me. For protection and to live in peace in prosperity and to just get this group of stinking foul ugliness and hate and rotten evil putridity off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...