Thursday, March 25, 2021

Terrorist report: March 26, 2021. The increase in the stifling of my written content, aka censorship and depriving of Freedom of Speech (this is not hate speech unqualifying the 1st Amendment). The endless discrimination and attacks at stores by agents posing as the employees, but fully allowed by managers and staff. All funded by incompetent leaders who are unfit to lead. This post degenerated into a hate rant with insults but the hacking is so bad-just another component of this block to my free speech rights--from rapists and users and professional liars you all keep putting into office as the planet is dying from their utter incompetence--but, I am under "mind control" as I type, and the mounting frustration due to the hacking creates an opening for the mind control to exert negative influence on what I type and think. It comes out as hate ranging but it's more to do with the mind control affecting my brain and motor skills and the keyboard and the frustration THAT NONE OF YOU EVER STOPS THIS OR PROTECTS ME just like you can't protect anything unless it begins to affect your complacent greedy life consumption and exploitation for your own gain. That must go for most of you since i know many are reading my posts but are part of this hate system. I don't know if this blog readership has been narrowed from just hackers to a select group of the inner circle of the worst circle jerks attacking me.

One of these dusky creepy musky billionaires has attacked me in this teleportation system and fully yearns to obtain slavery through technocratic means. He is so completely adulated by America (yet he's from a fascist, Nazi colony in Africa) and ...still being cheered on because he's wealthy and how people just love the criminals who are labels as the glamorous ultra-wealthy at the expense of actually thinking about what these parasites actually do to the planet and to people--the people who applaud such types really want genocides and death systems and gang stalking and hate to flourish. 

 

Pandemic Profiteers: How U.S. Billionaires Like Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Saw Wealth Grow by $1.3 Trillion

(Democracy Now. March 25, 2021)




More and more functions are being blocked by terrorist hackers on this laptop. I now am not able to copy and insert any photos onto this blog, which is already blocked by a 3rd party service (the information for which has been blocked after I first obtained information on another browser a few days ago. Upon trying to retrieve the information for the service which is connected to monitoring this page--the IP address was immediately blocked from my view as is the name of the company which acts as an internet hosting service--it was made available on my Maxthon browser but not a single bit of information shows up on Google Chrome (this browser I am using now).

I wrote my last post and as always, which functioned the last time I used it last month--I copied and saved a photo and then after 4 attempts I realized that not only the photo was not being copied but no photos are being coped on this site any longer. A similar icon placed on the left-hand upper corner of the empty space where the boundaries of the photo should be--where you can expand, the blue boxes where you can change the shape of the photo and the lines of the computer program so you can alter the size of the photo and the editing boxes all appear but the same icon appears when I try to download a photo as happened when I tried to see my blog on Maxthon--which is the symbol that I clicked on to obtain information on the IP Address blocking this blog. 

And now, after having written just that, just now (endlessly backspacing as hackers are deleting letters I type while typing, blocking the space bar and inserting letters and making the keyboard so stiff I must pound down almost with my entire hand/arm to get anything out)

---------

I went to another store to buy some essential oil, a shop that is a very small space but has good products. I had contacted the larger central base of the store through the internet and was told that I could order online and pick items up at the store in Rawai. I told them I would just go into the store and order there. I had gone into that store last month at a completely random time and a friendly Thai woman was there very helpful and instructing me that the items I wanted were not in their stock but she could order and pick up the things next week. 

But having pre-planned to go to this store, I got instead the usual Thai woman who is there whenever I plan on going to this shop--instead of the real woman who works there on a daily basis. Every store I enter in a pre-planned state has terrorist agents waiting to attack me and help perpetrate the dozens of people surrounding me (at various times within my trip into each store) to assist in their attacks upon me or they do it themselves when I pay and check items out.)

She was there in his nasty, insulting stupid way as usual. The item I had wanted to buy was of course not on the shelf (the terrorist organization takes items away and then forces a hate/nasty situation of me trying to talk to these Thai skanks who are the fakes acting like they actually work in these stores. This rotten creep then told me that they were out of stock as if she were not fully prepared to say everything in advance--(all are coached beforehand and then are further given instructions through voice-to-skull technology or however it's being done--they are merely puppets mouthing what they are told to say--this goes for the sophisticated millionaires in H -wood too, there is no difference just the level of wealth and attainment in society--but there are no other differences between the prostitutes of Phuket and the whores in Whorewood and in Congress too who participate in this hate crime not only against me but against the planet).

---------

She told me that the manager of the store had moved and she could not order any products. I gave her a quizzical and kind of angry look, she then stuttered that she can try to phone, which she finally did. I then asked her if the store was going to close and she said it had stopped ordering products and might close, then 2 minutes later said that they had ordered three huge boxes and that the store was going to remain open. I asked her to order three bottles of something and she asked me for a deposit--which is not something the store demands--as they are out of stock and they need these items anyway in the store. (they take the goods out of the store). I then began to tell her that I had emailed the main store and they told me I could order ahead of time and pick up the goods in the Rawai store--and she began telling me she "no understan" and began interrupting me as my voice then was "tweaked" by the throat implant so it constricted, I choked my throat suddenly had stopped functioning as I coughed and had to stop talking--because I was telling her that she was a liar in other words by just telling her that I was very capable of ordering by email but she was lying and telling me that she could not order anything--as the woman who I had worked with last month did immediately on the phone, who was polite, friendly and informative and spoke English--lo and behold. As for the nasty creep above, the agent: she wears a thick coating of make-up for this store which sells natural beauty products. She appears shiny and without a blemish when she dons her mask of friendly chirpy terror agent with the white fascist Nazis in the store blocking my every move and making loud comments while she most cheerily assists in the attack upon me (the usual minority minion stance of being absolutely delighted to be invited into the "power structure" rather than a victim of it). Yesterday her makeup was off. A blotchy complexion and pimple scars marked her face. This was and is the reality--and her pettiness and meanness was in likewise full form as she began to nearly hiss at me. I have a most nasty Europ-a actor attacking me now, and the increase in hostility has arisen due to his Nazi network that encompasses the globe--which has so beguiled the American version of Nazism to the extent that he was allowed to reap the harvest of a huge heist of the California coffers of power and still holds many a purse string in that arena of "power" which was accessed by Pelosi and Harris only in the last few months--that huge deal they made but I have no details only that they operated to attack me so this global network of stupidity and hate can award more dirty agents posing with all their makeup and posturing intact--but underneath all they are are little dirty whores like the skank who attacked me whose makeup cake was off for that day because there are no customers during this pandemic. 

I silenced her by a wave of my hand as she kept saying she no understand and "WHAT?" as I began telling her that I had contacted the main email account for the larger chain of this store, which has a global retail service in many other countries. Before she began to lie with every breath this hissing prostituted rancid thing uttered from her dirty mouth--so similar to the people who teleport me and their hate skits and their nasty lies and the millions who adore them for it--such a death wish the planet has and so charmed they are by fakes posturing with their plastic coatings that hide huge blotches of ugliness, decay and the nascent markings of death who can lie so well and claim they are selling beauty and nature and life with loving, kind smiles as long as they can get the lucre that sustains the lie they will live to perpetuate death and they don't care. That means you, whomever you are.

That was me until I had to analyze this system since it's killing me. You only know that it's killing you because the planet's raped life arteries are rebelling and I think nature is trying to rid the planet of the filth that you and your group are and do to the planet and to the life and soul of the planet.

But back to this most wonderful store with it's natural products, essential oils and the dirty and disgusting things they allow so some Europigapes from England (the manager) can obtain more free promotions for their unnatural system of slavery, prostituted Thai skanks and the American version also controlled obviously by English Monarchist Imperialistic aims. (Much of this is due to English invasion of America but furthered by other EU interests such as Germany, Austria, France and the rest of the pile).

Oh, alas poor America is dying due to this pile of incompetence. I wanted to add this part about how I silenced her after my throat was so constructed I could not get any air out. This group has such monitoring of my every movement that if I am driving at night in a remote spot in Phuket and sing or take a swig of water on my motorbike, there is no problem singing or swallowing. However, in the confines of my torture/surveillance room or anywhere in public if I begin to talk to defend myself or take a drink or eat food--the constrict my vocal chords or my throat muscles to make me choke so I can't sing, drink, eat or talk. 

They laugh about all of this. I want to put the equation into your limited brains that what they do to me is being done to you is being done to the planet.

But I walked out of that shop without a word--I have gone there for a few years and this skank is the person who has always been there except for the one time I went there at a completely random time driving past and making a sudden decision--where I was treated with warm smiles (perhaps not genuine, but still of the saleperson pitch friendliness) and, I was offered help and obtained service without a problem. Now, because I had decided to go there a day before, I was beset by a prescribed script of lies and hate by this woman who made a point of looking ugly and tediously repulsive in appearance--her hair also was frazzled and looked ugly and acted in the same ugly, mean and petty manner (simply echoing the real personalities of the white Nazi bigot filth that tells this ignoramus what to do, as they are also dumb whores performing the acts that they are instructed to do by the very wealthy who just laugh as their stupid puppets perform every act of stupidity but are told they are noble and beautiful and glamorous for being so aristocratic in behavior--crushing other people down is one of the huge hallmarks apparently of this most "elegant" stance but they are just ugly creeps with a lot of superficial coating disguising the rotten decay that they conceal so well in their every fake appearance. Unfortunately, being attacked by so many of them and for so long, this is what I have had to see of them and I know that many people just want to believe in some glorious lie of supremacy so they can have something or someone to control them--handing responsibility over to people but unaware that these idiots will kill them at any second for more to steal out of them. However, as I continue to write the hacking and blocks to my brain along with the mind control making me pour out ideas (for these incompetent, meaningless parasitic rapist creeps to steal while what I type is censored, blocked and made unavailable and I obtain no money or acknowledgement but only more and more abuse and torture so I write more and more about how sick and disgusting they are--which they then steal to promote themselves as fighting against what I describe, but using my words and descriptions and analyses as their own as they have very little introspection and very little real artistic talent except for posturing and lying--

but still, the politicians--throw them also into that category but adapt it to political hacktivism

and so I walked out of the store without saying goodbye or thank you--it was all I could do. The seething black energy of this rotten parasitic creep remained a vacuum in the air as I felt her black emptiness glaring at me from behind while I walked out the door. I know that every internet email and attempt I make to connect with anyone is always beset by hacking intervention so I cant get a single thing done on this planet of commerce. Trying to obtain these products at this low pandemic state of economic despair and this ugly lying wench who is such a rotten and ugly person who I must deal with--along with this rotten landlord and the people in the stores--with the posturing plastic-surgery white pig-ape prostituted creeps making grandiose postures of supremacy and oh how they are enjoying how well their politicians are fully allowing this to continue unabated year after year.

I have to investigate some way to begin another website or blog which has some kind of contact service because this blog is now censored and blocked in probably every way possible. Only the interior circle jerks of these rapist whore creeps who are so incompetent for the levels of power you have ascribed them except that their competence of creating more misery, more death, more malfeasance more corruption and more graft is their most obvious trait from this position of truth that I must have to see their every ugly blemish and rotten behind-the-mask vantage of what they so clearly are but no one wants that reality they just want hideously plastered fakes controlling their ultimate demise-as if the death instinct just purely takes over when it comes to fantasy and putting people into power. They think/you think you are benefitting from these bigot Nazis (black, white, etc) being put into power to play their respective roles in the grand farce of their huge plastic-coated smile theft of the planet and the oppression of so many people that millions are dying on this planet due to their policies).

They are skanky, rotten and sick--and this is the kind of crap I must deal with thanks to the full participation of the United States governing body of the US Congress and it's Executive Branch--president after president allow these filthy sick psychos to continue to discriminate and torture, rape and murder people they don't like. 

This is just a small example, of which I have been writing of for years and years without it ending and no one ever intervening. My last post was regarding the CONSEQUENCES of continuing to allow these rotten parasites into high levels of power. However, if they turn "green" they will still have the rape mentality of exploiting anything they can possibly and seemingly very easily take advantage of. 

I am fighting back and the increase in blocks to my every internet reach for expression is increasing every day. 

There is still only silence on the other end, and now this blog is further blocked and silenced and muted by people who have been put into power who devastated the economy of the State they were chosen in only because they are so adept at lying and stealing and posturing and people want to worship death so much and liars and rapists.



No comments:

Post a Comment