Sunday, March 28, 2021

Hacker terrorist report: March 29, 2021. I must click on tabs over 6 times or more to open applications or pages on browsers. It happens so repetitively that it's endless refreshing of the page just to try once more to click and get a blank and frozen page. Although this is such a ubiquitous occurrence it's still so time-consuming and eventually takes up my energy like all these parasites do to thwart my every attempt to even open a web page much less earn a living or live in some decent way. the creeps exploiting me think this is WONDERFFUL. I recall years of such people glaring in hate as I competed and obtained top position in what I was competing for. Now these haters are giggling as they surround me with creeps and scumbags who operate for these creepy mediocrities who can't succeed until they destroy everyone else who isn't a part of their little mono culture of hate and really ugly stupidity disguised as capability. So tired of my efforts in all I try to achieve being blocked by creeps who then steal my ideas because they can't function creatively without doing so. Fully supported by what appears to be a dysfunctional and defunct "Government for a society that some claim is on the brink of every kind of collapse, in addition to the environment that is on the real edge of utter destruction and ALL BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE KEEP BLOCKING people who they cna't stand to see outp0erform them and who try to stop their endless destruction of everything they want to suck out and drain and steal.

 I keep trying to emphasize the latter point because people just keep thinking that all will be okay if I am just silenced and the same people continue to do what they have been doing, but introducing legislation or performing with more concern for human rights which ultimately they are negating by assisting this organization to continue to flourish.


So it all boils down to the very micro level of blocking my typing and that spreads into the block of other people and into a huge deterioration of what could actually do more than suck and drain out everything they think is easy to exploit and plunge their hate into and destroy and degrade and oppress and rape and steal and rob and then kill off after they destroy and pour cement and block thoughts and silence and oppress and claim all as their own will billions of slaves brainwashed into servicing them as the planet is dying and people are being mass murdered everywhere. It's all connected to this "small" situation of me being a microchipped "slave" sexually abused mentally tortured physically mutilated (cuts remain in my t oes as every night my feet, fingers and body are under attack. If I had not spent over 2 years fighting to stop the violation of my room while I am sleeping the situation would be much worse than it is now, which is still deadly.


I just am not in the mood to continue to have to brace myself againast endless hate and violence as I have been for over a decade with this never ending. I just tried to obtain music and yet another thing is nasty, broken and disgusting in this room which has been a torture/prison chamber as has been officially approved of and all the preceding apartments and places of torture and murder attempts have been fully approved of by Congress in their "black ops" cesspool of incompetence.

This is not advancing anything but incompetence and an  ugly and sinister future for the planet.

------

And, the people attacking me try every single day to obtain a reaction of hate and my writing about it. They get more promotions for the "successful" usage of hate technology being misused by celebrities who are essentially con artists and not much more than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment