Tuesday, March 23, 2021

6/8th of the way through the movie The Merchant of Venice (2004 version). I feel certain that much of the original script has been deleted by the redacting editors of this film and scriptwriters. Regardless, the dismality worsens with each moment (intentionally using my own word creation of dismality--). Shylock gets not only screwed by pre-Nazi fascist Pig-ape racists, but the spitting, hate and near murderous atmosphere is really akin to a holocaust held in a courtroom with things like credentials and credibility absolutely thrown into a cesspool of personal animosity. When I think of these actors who have raped, tortured and disfigured me for nearly a decade, and the predecessors out of EUropigapeland who are STILL involved in attacking me through these ape hyena actors--pigs and pieces of whorish shit that they are--and this movie is almost an exact replica of their behavior towards me and the injustice that rotten crap like Obama and Trump (even worse of course) and now ugly rotten skank Pelosi (with her side-kick "black/asian" Harris operating with her for the benefit of their California Nazi base pilfering bigots they operate for and with).

 This is going to be pure ranting, but please be sure that what I write has transpired, it is accurate but unfounded with evidence. When I told hyena rotten skank ugly Pelosi that if I could only obtain evidence, digital forensics for one, I could prove my point. That was when she openly attacked me instead of glaring in hate into my eyes--but I was sleeping/teleported/drugged up and unable to see clearly and I could not really see the malice I just was sleeping/teleported and drugged up and not knowing this rotten foul and ugly piece of undeserving crap that has been put by Mafia Nazi interests into highest political power--and the behavior of all of them when I try to obtain defense, when I react in rage from YEARS of rape and poisoning torture and violence which they feed energetically off of, before they feed of million dollar contracts this organization of hyena pig apes hand them to help further the promotion of a Medieval hate culture of absolute despotic tyrannical despotism with racism openly expressed--which is their absolute goal. now they have the fakes putting out all kinds of Black Nazi propaganda in the guise of fighting against racism. Oh the blacks even in You Tube stardom absolutely support what is happening to me because the blacks in whorewood are obtaining higher positions of influence and thus, they can tag along and screw the racism if it's deflected from THEM and aimed at ME as the symbol of the group they have been programmed to hate and they do it most eagerly.

This movie is so realistic and the actor playing the victim with his real-life enthusiasm of trying to pin me down to be squashed by racism and into such an oppression that I can never stand up straight--with pride--

so knowing of how to "break" a spirit by crushing any act of defense or revenge. The movie opens up with Christian fanatics (call them Evangelicals now in the USA) screaming that Jews should be killed if they are profiteering off charging interest for loans--as Jews are so discriminated against they cannot own property or do more than lend money out for interest--conveniently for racists that this is considered a grave crime and the hate spittle directed at Jews is murderous. The attempt to try to cut a pound of flesh of a racist pig ape who spits into the face of this Jew in the beginning of the film, and then tries to obtain a loan with interest and then later has to default on the loan--the conditions for default are a pound of flesh. However, the bigot blonde Nazi female married to the playboy rapist bigot nazi user/party dude fake who needed to marry a wealthy woman to get out from under debt before the story begins as forerunner to the theme of lending money and the hate directed at Jews for lending out at credit as the only means of earning a real living but then still being bottled up in curfew every single night--and by the way, I have seen film footage of the ghetto in Italy, maybe in Venice--it was a black and white but then adapted with colorization--the ghetto was filthy and filled with trash in the streets--the jews were so humiliated and for so many decades that they looked unhumanly deformed in stature and in feature--from having to bow down be oppressed raped living in filth ==which is what this sleaze group of pig ape hyenas are forcing upon me with absolute block to all earning (but stealing ideas and making millions off the concepts and depriving me of earning enough to live in some way that I can defend myself from their endless disfigurements and poisoning and stinking filth their mechanical arms pour into my room every night and day and when I leave they put cockroaches and brown grease is sprayed on every surface. And etc etc the list is far too long and for many many years going on and on without a day of it ending. 

Watching the news as my country is embracing such a system so wholeheartedly that no one will even attempt to make contact with me to protect me, even if they care (and I can never know if that is happening or not). Watching all my life as Jews participate nearly jumping anxiously to attack me so they will be considered not Jews any longer. They are the ones who attend Synogogue religiously and they are the ones who claim they are "Jews". None of these things I have done except when I was very drugged up and living in Germany--it was a programming that I was too drugged up and incognizant of the hate crimes being committed against me to understand that I was being programmed with subliminals to say these things. I have never participated in this culture and I am being viciously targeted as a result, and for the fact that I had heard my entire life that there is this thing called "Freedom" and that America is a Capitalist society and I had/have the freedom to pursue my own capital and in earning my own keep and thus my freedom. All has been taken away from me, and because I FIGHT each and every day the kind of "programming" to make me submit to accepting this kind of endless humiliation, torture and violence that these pig ape pieces of shit in Whorewood and now ugly hyena rotten Pelosi, along with her good mafia buddy Trump and the rest of these scoundrels in Congress are trying to enforce upon me, obstensibly to help The American people to push people like me down, keep people like me from obtaining health care and people like me from being a threat to their mediocrity, their hate machinery and their stigmas and cliches that they will murder anyone for if they don't accept subservient status to incompetent whores and pieces of ignorant and mostly stupid crap, which is exactly how I view them and they have demonstrated nothing more than that. Yet I watch this Shakespeare play and I see that this behavior is supposed to be not only the mark of aristocratic and entitlement racist hegemony but also is what "Christians" do against "infidels" like people like me who do not submit to the religion of these disgusting low-life scumbags who believe they should be idolized because of the crimes they have committed to get to higher positions in society.

I have not even begun and my brain is spinning the hacking is making typing like swimming through a blockade and my thoughts are being blocked and jumbled by brain-altering technology. 

The list of people committing violence in keeping with the mentality of a throng of witch-burning Christians or Holocaust-influenced neoNazi rapists bigots and pig ape hyena pieces of shit--it's just disgusting and yet I receive no support and they keep being put into lead roles despite my years of writing about them and their disgusting, stupid, foul, rotten and whorish sleazy behavior. 

Even publishing my thoughts is now blocked. This post is being blocked I assume. The hackers keep changing the pages I obtain which pinpoint some of the problems so what I can see one time about IP Addresses and the source of the block has been deleted and blocked from view after one time of me obtaining the information. I assume that all or most of you reading this are fully supportive of these pig apes as most or al of you are likewise shit hacking into my system and gawking and tourism-thrill-seeking and waiting for your own victims to torture, rape and murder when t his technology is further passed around, as it is and will be increasingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment